Started on 3/2010, Tiki.vn is a B2C e-commerce start up with intensive focus on Customer Services and social aspects of Shopping. We believe online customers anywhere deserve to be cared as offline ones. Our passion is to bring happiness and value for each customer, and become a trusted shopping destination of every family in Vietnam.
And as a team, we strongly encourage openness, creativity and challenge to reach the top capacity of both individual and corperation.
Join us now to learn the reason why TIKI was honored the most favourite commercial website in Vietnam!
Ho Chi Minh, District 11
Posted on January 14, 2014
Salary: Competitive and negotiable
• Plan, manage and train team members.
• Follow and review test team working progress.
• Review test team’s outputs.
• Do weekly reports for Manager.
• Improve Test process.
• Building and running test plans, manual and automated test cases.
Your Skills and Experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in IT or certificates of Testing courses.
• Strong understanding about Software Process, Testing.
• Experience in web testing and knowledge of UI/UX, security, performance.
• Good communication, persuasion and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under high pressure.
• Good English reading skill.
• At least 1 year of experience in managing position (supervisor, team leader).
• Preference: experience in Automation Testing.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We’ll offer you a start up environment with:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Easy access to library with tons of start up, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special discount when shopping at Tiki.vn.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as: team building, team outing, monthly 3 Free (Free lunch, free talk & free smile), ...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, focus rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross department communication.
- Competitive salary and bonus (based-on your performance).