InfoNam is a one of a kind software solutions company paving way for an India+1 strategy for technology companies, big or small. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and development center in Vietnam, we have been delivering continued customer delight to our customers in the USA and Japan. We have a unique blend of Indian software processes, solution architects, and reliable Vietnamese implementation teams overseen by very experienced global management.
Senior Test Engineer
Ho Chi Minh, District 12
Posted on February 06, 2014
Salary: 16Mil - 20Mil VND
This position will lead a testing team, work directly with PM, Development Lead of customer and be responsible for all aspects of verification and validation software products from functional test to releasing to production.
• Lead a testing team or be able to lead a team.
• Plan/schedule testing effort, resource.
• Clarify requirement/business logic, develop test cases and execute testing.
• Identify, reproduce, characterize and log bugs. Verify fixes for bugs and plan/execute additional tests needed for fix verification.
• Execute performance, interoperability, and system level tests. Analyze failures and defects, and recommend corrective actions.
• Be self-motivated and passionate about software testing and be thorough and detail oriented.
• Be able to learn new technologies quickly. Set up customer configurations and test at System and Solution level.
• Can apply Agile/Scrum or other process on project management.
Your Skills and Experience
• 4+ years experience, minimum 1 year hands-on test experience as QA Lead.
• Must have a good understanding, applying testing techniques, processes with Agile or CMMI methodologies.
• Must have hand on experience of Functional & Feature testing as well as System level testing.
• Good at leadership, communication skills.
• Have knowledge in Networking (L2/L3 Protocols), CCNA/CCNP is a plus.
• Experience in automation testing is a plus.
• At least 3 years of testing experience with various kinds of products.
• Strong knowledge of testing process, testing technique.
• Good at leadership, communication and planning skills.
• Good at user experience testing.
• Demonstrate experience of configuration, set up test bed.
• Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Windows operating systems.
• Good oral and written communication skills are required, especially English.
• Ability to automation test, networking experience is plus.
• Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in the Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science from a major university.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Our People Make the Difference
Our global reputation in the IT community is the result of the dedicated performance of our competent team. Their unmatched experience in providing innovative technology solutions has enabled us to succeed in all our undertakings, even the most challenging ones. With customer satisfaction as top priority, our team strives to treat each client with unique solutions that ideally match their requirements. With their proficiency in developing customized software for clients, they ensure top class IT services.