1600-1055 Dunsmuir Street
Absolute Software specializes in technology and services for the management and security of mobile computers, netbooks, and smartphones.
For individuals, Absolute provides peace-of-mind by physically recovering stolen computers and remotely deleting sensitive files from them. For businesses, we deliver state-of-the-art IT asset management - allowing organizations to reduce IT costs, address regulatory compliance, combat computer theft, and optimize the productivity of their computer, netbook, and smartphone devices.
Absolute was founded in 1993 on the idea that individuals and businesses should be able to track, manage, and secure their mobile computers regardless of the physical location of the device.
Today, our security-as-a-service solutions protect millions of computers worldwide with subscribers who range from individuals to the largest public and private sector organizations.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, our regional headquarters are located in Austin, Texas and Reading, England. We also have a development center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Tên người liên hệ: Tom Peng
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Senior QA Software Tester will bring extensive QA and technical expertise to test our Computrace® product and other business applications developed with the latest technologies from Microsoft. In addition to writing and executing advanced level test cases, the successful candidate will be responsible for specialized testing covering the one or more areas of: security, system performance, database testing, network/protocol analysis, installation/configuration, and/or automation development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take an active role in the creation of the project test plan including risk analysis, test strategy, and test scope. Provide task estimates and test status reports.
• Review PRDs, Product requirements/specifications, and other technical documentation to ensure testability and completeness.
• Create and maintain test cases, test scripts with emphasis on modularization and automation
• Execute tests on Windows and Mac Platforms according to test plan; Identify and record descriptive defects
• Perform specialized testing
• Develop and utilize automated test tools to increase efficiency and test coverage
• Collaborate closely with Development, and Support to analyze and resolve issues.
• Help develop and improve SQA process and standards. Educate others on QA best practices.
• Act as a quality assurance advocate on an ongoing basis to communicate and educate others on QA best practices; mentor junior team members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5+ years of experience testing Enterprise class software in a Client/Server or Web environment.
• 5+ years of experience in quality assurance with exposure to Security, Performance, Database, and Web testing
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Windows O/S, and SQL Server 2000 or later versions, OR Java platforms.
• Strong English communication skills
• Experience with TSQL and Stored Procedures
• Strong knowledge of Web and network technologies
• Advanced test plan and test case writing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of SDLC and quality processes
• Intermediate programming skills
• Experience with Industry standard test automation, test and defect management tools.
• Familiarity with BIOS and PC hardware
• Familiarity with MAC, Unix O/S and file systems
• Familiarity with VMWare
• Familiarity with Agile Development process
• Data encryption and software security testing experience
• Globalization testing experience
• Intermediate C#/.NET programming or scripting experience
• VSTS or source code management software experience
• Leadership experience
Nơi Làm Viêc
Ngôn Ngữ Trình Bày Hồ Sơ