InfoNam is a one of a kind software solutions company paving way for an India+1 strategy for technology companies, big or small. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, and development center in Vietnam, we have been delivering continued customer delight to our customers in the USA and Japan. We have a unique blend of Indian software processes, solution architects, and reliable Vietnamese implementation teams overseen by very experienced global management.
Senior Automation Test Engineer
Ho Chi Minh, District 12
Posted on February 10, 2014
Salary: Above 14m VND
*** Scope of Responsibility:
This position will perform writing automation scripts for mobile application
- Design, develop and write automation scripts using Selenium
- Identify, reproduce, characterize and log bugs. Verify fixes for bugs and plan/execute additional tests needed for fix verification.
- Execute performance, interoperability, and system level tests. Analyze failures and defects, and recommend corrective actions.
- Be self-motivated and passionate about software testing and be thorough and detail oriented.
- Be able to learn new technologies quickly. Set up customer configurations and test at System and Solution level.
- Be able to lead a team. Can apply Agile/Scrum or other process on project management
Your Skills and Experience
*** Brief Description:
- 4+ years experience, 2+ years of Automation, hands-on test experience
- Must have experience of Functional & Feature testing as well as System level testing.
- Have knowledge in mobile application automation is a plus.
- Have knowledge in Calabash, Cucumber, Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Education: BS EE/CS required.
*** Skill Set:
- At least 2 years of Ruby on Rails on projects. Other languages such as Python, Java, C/C++ is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of testing process, testing technique.
- Ability to perform manual test. Networking experience is a plus.
- Must have experience of Regular Expressions in scripting, Functional/Feature Testing as well as System Testing.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX/Windows operating systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required, especially English.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Our People Make the Difference
Our global reputation in the IT community is the result of the dedicated performance of our competent team. Their unmatched experience in providing innovative technology solutions has enabled us to succeed in all our undertakings, even the most challenging ones. With customer satisfaction as top priority, our team strives to treat each client with unique solutions that ideally match their requirements. With their proficiency in developing customized software for clients, they ensure top class IT services.