101 Mai Hac Đế
We have software Engineers in Australia, Vietnam, Brazil and Ukraine with the design and product team based in Sydney (Australia). Most of our custom development is done in PHP but we also do projects in Java and Force.com (SalesForce).
Company size: Less Than 10
Contact person: Carlos Santini
We are looking for a Senior Test Analysts to join our team.
You will be working closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, SME and business users, performing end to end testing phases and supporting the testing environment.
We expect you to :
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill and critical thinking
- Top notch problem solving skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn from peers
- Able to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Have a solid analysis and requirement gathering experience
- Able to complete release status, as well as tracking bugs and defects
- Have a passionate attitude towards testing and implementing best testing practises
- Build testing frameworks using industry best practices like Agile software testing, pairing, automated testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment and DevOps
- Work closely with the team developers ensuring that quality is built into the system, from the onset, over needing to be tested for at the end of an iteration
- Use leading edge automated testing tools and processes ensuring the functional correctness of the systems built
- Recommend and implement solutions in accordance to the testing standards and direction of the team
- Assist in the activities that maintain, enhance and operationally support delivered systems
- Use test and learn approaches to product development and delivery so that the products are developed to closely match our clients needs
Your skill set and experience will include:
- Agile/Scrum environment using the latest in Automation languages (SpecFlow / Cucumber)
- Automated testing tools like PHPUNit, Cucumber LoadRunner, Rational Robot, JUnit
- High level object oriented development language
- SQL scripting experience
- Continuous Integration Testing and Build
- Experience in working directly with the business and understanding technical specs to create Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Experience of coordinating testing and running quality assurance across a new testing environment.
- Well versed in testing web-based and client server applications.
Deadline To Apply:31-Mar-2014
Salary:800 - 900 USD per month
Work Location:Ha Noi,International
Job Category:IT - SoftwareQA/QC