Nextop Co. Ltd
12Floor, 72F Building, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower (Plot E6, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Me Tri Commune, Tu Liem District, Hanoi.)
NEXTOP Co., Ltd (former POSISMO HANOI) is a Japanese company whose headquarters is located in Tokyo. We are focusing on online businesses which include online financial services, IT software development services, IT system operation and maintenance services and management consulting services. We are targeting at worldwide customers with a vision to become the most dynamic one in online services
Company size: 25-99
Contact person: Ms. Yen
- Build processes for project, and implement auditing as defined processes;
- Build, analyze and evaluate metrics for project;
- Create checklist for products and execute final inspection;
- Develop test plans, test procedures, test reports for financial service system/web-based platforms;
- Software Testing: Highly motivated tester, capable of working on all levels of the architecture, design, and implementation of security systems. Ability to think and solve problems in creative ways. Solid testing, test automation skills (Java), and a demonstrated experience in delivering quality products to customers are required.
- Cross Group Collaboration: Team-oriented tester with a passion for security. Know how deliver test plans and work cross discipline with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers.
- Technology: Strong technically across a broad set of service technologies. Able to quickly come up to speed on new security products and technologies and have a passion for continuing to grow in the technical dimension.
* Job Requirements:
• Bachelors of Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering degree or equivalent experience;
• Passion for quality excellence and security;
• Track record of delivering high-quality software on time;
• Passion for building platform services and high-reliability systems;
• Strong analytical, testing and debugging skills;
- At least 2 year experience in QA and software testing.
- Have experience in developing test plans, test procedures, test reports.
- Experience in using testing tools such as selenium is an advantage.
- Experience in financial service system is an advantage.
- Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability of working independently and teamwork under high pressure.
- Ready to work overtime.
• Salary: Competitive with lucrative add-ons (based on skills and experience);
• Working hours: 9:00 ~ 17:00 (5 days per week);
• Excellent Overtime compensation policy;
• Bonus : Twice a year (equivalent to 2 months salary);
• Well-equipped with insurance package as stated by Labor code
• Salary Review: 2 times/year based on employee's performance and contribution;
• Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law;
It's compulsory to apply for the job by filling in our Application/CV outlet in the link below:
CHÚNG TÔI CHỈ CHẤP NHẬN CÁC ỨNG VIÊN NỘP HỒ SƠ/CV THEO ĐƯỜNG LINK SAU:
Please do not send application/CV via Vietnamworks.
We would accept application/CV in English only.
Work Location: Ha Noi
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Category: IT - Hardware/Networking,IT - SoftwareQA/QC
Preferred Language: English