Lầu 5, 119 Điện Biên Phủ, P Đa Kao, Q1
Quantic is a leading company in Vietnam which specializes inproviding software development service to overseas market. Quantic has customers from North America, Europe, Japan.
Quantic is one of the pioneering Information Technology companies in Vietnam. It was estabished in 1991 and currently has more than 70 software designers.
Company size: 25-99
Contact person: Truong Thi Tuyet Nga
This position is responsible for auditing and improving the quality control processes to assure the highest quality for our products.
• Communicate and report directly to CEO and customer regarding quality control strategies/processes audit results and improvement suggestions related to the software project.
• Develop, maintain and enforce product “style guides”
• Plan, prepare, execute and evaluate audit activities against the quality control plans, processes and quality control execution
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
• Gather, review and report of audit work products
• Open corrective action requests and track corrective action to closure
• Capture and follow up on improvement suggestions
• Prepares quality audit documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Prepare weekly quality audit reports
• Work independently with Development and QC teams
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good knowledge and experience of process improvement, analyzing information, strategic planning and quality engineering (such as software testing methodologies, processes and best practices).
- Good experience on testing of Web-based system. Experience on testing of mobile applications is a strong advantage.
- Good knowledge on using various issue/bug management tools (JIRA, Mantis, BugZilla etc.)
- Good understanding on release management of software projects.
- Strong leadership and high self-motivated
- Complex problem solving skills, attention to details and dedication to quality results
- High customer awareness and satisfaction
- Effective at prioritizing multiple tasks and reporting issues
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent English reading and writing. Good at English verbal is a plus.
• Education: University degree
• Experience: At least 5years of experience in software quality control and at least 2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Manager
Successful candidates will have the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Extra medical insurance
- Good working environment with modern office infrastructure locating in District 1
NOTE: Curriculum vitae must be written in English.
Work Location:Ho Chi Minh
Job Category:IT - Software