KMS provides services across the software development lifecycle through partnerships with clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing. Our infrastructure, methodology, team design, employee profile and client relationship models are designed to maximize the success of our clients in which we can help reduce time to market and increase quality. Most importantly, our culture is defined to encourage our highly experienced teams to deliver innovative solutions that don’t just meet our client’s needs, but also exceed their expectations.
Automation QA Engineer (QA & SQA)
Ho Chi Minh, Tan Binh District
Posted on January 09, 2014
Salary: Discover! You'll love benefits
- Joining our QA team for software development projects
- More details will be provided during interview.
Your Skills and Experience
*** Technical requirements:
- Has experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application
- Able to perform effectively & independently and mentor others in software automation testing.
- Possesses good software implementation skills in Java/C#, experience using common programming languages for automation framework development.
- Able to perform work mostly independently with client QA lead to provide automation "service" for projects.
- Experience with building framework based on open-source tools (Watir or Selenium), knowledge in developing framework based on commercial tool like QTP/CodeUI is a big plus.
- Knowledge of software automation testing methodology.
- Has experience in programming languages like Ruby, Perl or Python is a plus.
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus.
- Experience with testing web-based applications & healthcare domain is a plus.
*** Only required for Senior Automation QA:
- More than 5 years of experience in testing career with 3 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience in creating and implementing automation test strategies and detailed automation test plans.
Why You'll Love Working Here
KMS Technology strives to maximize the growth of its team. We recognize every individual’s strengths and build a career path for the individual around his/her strengths. We promote passion, openness, flexibility, and the commitment for excellence, which drives our people to grow each and everyday.
Benefits for career development:
Working in world class standard projects,
Working with many experts,
Joining great technical training activities,
English as our main business languages,
Joining English training courses,
Joining soft skills training courses.
Professional certificate exam reimbursement