• Review business requirements working with team members
• Perform a technical analysis of requirements
• Produce a solid, detailed technical design
• Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
• Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
• Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
• Develop and maintain application on Web (Ruby on Rails, .NET) or mobile app and game (Android, iOS) for developer, testing application and web for tester
• Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
• Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Be familiar with corresponding languages (RoR, .NET, Android, iOS and/or Cocos2d)
• Expert with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn APIs.
• 2+ years of hands-on coding experience building consumer application
• Object design, data modeling, and SW architecture experience
• Be creative and good at user experiences.
• Highly organised driven individual with skills in an agency environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
• Good teamwork and reliability
• Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects
• Provide laptop for working and can take home.
• 13rd month salary and other bonus depend on the performance and contributions to the project/company.
• Chance to work with people across continents U.S, Australia, United Kingdom
• Be trained and familiar with latest proven international software development process like Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD) and modern software delivery model – Software as a Service (SaaS)
• Be encouraged and rewarded with attractive remuneration for initiating the ideas that brings the innovation
• Enjoy the entertainment and teambuilding programs with annual trips, monthly happy hour, sponsored team building fund, sporting clubs such as soccer, badminton
• Get a stable career with good job opportunities
• Professional working space in office building: Coffee is served everyday, Microwave oven and refrigerator serving lunch in office
42/53 Nguyen Minh Hoang street, ward 12, Tan Binh district, HCM city
Contact person: Mr Long, Mr Hai
Company size: 25-99
Nexle is a software company in Vietnam focusing on web & mobile application development, cloud computing, and software testing. The company builds on its solid experience with new knowledge it acquires in such industries as mobile commerce, banking software optimization, development and integration of web application as well as complex web back-end and mobile applications. We have an in-depth expertise to effectively build custom software solutions for your specific business needs by having years of experience, learning from every project and customer.
With more than 15 years active in providing offshore development services, we assist our clients to design, develop, integrate and maintain custom Web and Mobile applications and advise on technology issues.